Over the last couple of weeks, I have said some things that, as I sit here and think of something to write about, I find myself reflecting on.
The “this time next year” things.
A lot is going to change (and has already been changing) and this is an interesting – albeit terrifying – prospect to ponder.
We are in the middle of processing our first mortgage, hubby is just beginning his final term of practicum which is four months of hell, and we are freaked out of our pants about having a baby in the midst of all of this.
Last night we got in a lovely unloading argument (you know the ones where you are just saying things for the sake of saying things?) in the car in the parking lot of the grocery store.
No one even heard us and I was embarrassed.
Back in the real world, we realize that we are going to be okay. Things will work out. They always do. Such an easy concept to grasp when you are in a solid frame of mind!
And in a year from now, we won’t even remember all of this crazy junk!
Anyway, I just wanted to explore some of the “this time next year” thoughts that I’ve been thinking about as of late.
This time next year…
- Our little chia seed will be 4 months old (whaaaaaat?!)
- We are going to need a baby sitter for the work Christmas party!
- We are going to be in the middle of a university study on new parents and fitness habits (super excited about this!)
- My parents are going to be grandparents!
- We are going to have a different kind of Christmas present to buy!
- We will have learned more in the previous four months than in our entire lives I’m sure.
- We will have cried more, laughed more, loved more, and slept a hell of a lot less.
Thanks to everyone for being a part of our journey so far!
What is your life going to look like a year from now??